DHNet@Home Walk-Up Help Desk Support
- Connection Help
- Virus Scans for Quarantine Removal
- Software Updating for SafeConnect Restrictions
- P2P Software Removal for DHNet AUP Violations
What to Bring to a Help Desk
Please bring the follow items with you each and every time you visit a DHNet@Home Help Desk.
- All computers that need to get connected to DHNet Internet Services
- For Desktop computers, you only need to bring the desktop computer. You can leave the mouse, keyboard, and monitor in your room.
- All power supplies for those computers
- Gator1 ID Card
Hours of Operation
The DHNet@Home Support Program is open Monday through Friday excluding holidays and university closures. Our hours of operation change each semester so please use the calendar on our main page to see the current operating times. All services (phone and help desk support) are closed on University and State holidays. There will be other times that the help desks have special hours. Refer to our calendar for an updated list.
Where are the Help Desks?
The help desk locations change each semester to better serve our customers. We list the location on our calendar. Below is a listing of where our help desk are currently located with links to their exact location on the UF Campus Map.
- Broward Hall Area Office
- Hume Honors Residence College Area Office
- Murphree Area Office
- Springs Complex Area Office
- Tanglewood Village Office
Additional Support Information
UF Housing’s Network Administration team has setup a service dashboard to alert when any services are experiencing issues, outages, or expected maintenance. You can access this page by going to https://ithelp.ufsa.ufl.edu.
The UF Computing Help Desk has setup an IT Services Alert Dashboard to show the status of critical university-wide services. You can view the dashboard by clicking on this link.