1. Click on the Finder Icon from the Dock
2. Click on Applications on the left side
3. Find Transmission from the list of applications
4. Drag Transmission from Applications to Trash and empty the trash.
1. Click the Unity button in the top left corner of the desktop, then type terminal.
2. To remove Transmission, type sudo apt-get remove transmission-gtk in the terminal.
3. You will most likely be asked for a password. This should be the one you use to log into your computer when turning it on.
4. You will also be asked if you are sure you want to uninstall Transmission, just type Y and hit enter.
5. Repeat this process again with transmission-common.