Mac OS X
1. Click on Finder in the Dock
2. Click on Applications on the left side bar
3. Find Frostwire among the applications
4. Drag Frostwire to the trash
2. Click on Control Panel
3. Uninstall Frostwire
1. Click the Unity button in the top left corner of the desktop, then type terminal.
2. To remove Frostwire, type sudo apt-get remove frostwire in the terminal.
3. You will most likely be asked for a password. This should be the one you use to log into your computer when turning it on.
4. You will also be asked if you are sure you want to uninstall frostwire, just type Y and hit enter.