Finding the MAC Address
- On the Menu, scroll down to SETTINGS.
2. On the settings menu, scroll over to the SYSTEMS tile and select it.
3. Once in system settings, scroll down and select ABOUT.
4. Once on about, look for MAC ADDRESS (WI-FI) and or WIRED , (You may need to plug an Ethernet cable in to find the wired MAC address.)
Setting Up the Wired and Wireless Connections
- REPEAT steps 1 and 2
- Scroll down and select NETWORK.
- Find ufdevice in the available networks list and select it.
- Type in the password gogators (all lowercase, all 1 word) and click CONNECT.
- ufdevice should now have a check mark next to it and you should be connected to the network
- REPEAT steps 4 and 5 for a wired connection.
- Tap the HOME ICON in the top right corner of your remote and it will take you back to the home screen.